Thursday, November 27, 2008

My 3 Cats

This is Mina. She has 3 legs. She loves to go down in the basement. Here she is trying to help me vaccuum. She is moms cat but she likes attention from everyone. This is Kitters. She likes it when I rub her back every which way. She does not like car rides to Grammy's house. She moans and groans in the car. She is Johns cat. She was supposed to be mine but she bonded with John.
This is Moe Moe. He is my cat. He is a big fluff ball. He feels like a big cotton pillow. He likes to burrow into things, such as my coat, my blankets, my sleeping bag, and my suitcase. He is very lovable.




6 comments:

miriam Case said...

I just LOVE cats! I only have two at the moment. One is an Abyssinian, Sputnik. She came from a breeder in Rochester, NY. She is nine. Our other cat is a Burmese. His name is Aslan. He is seven. Thanks for putting the cats photos on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gregory~ First of all I love your blog (how cool is that you have a blog too?)! How come Mina only has 3 legs? What happened to Mina?

I love the art that your Mom posted on her blog - you are very talented!, and will you be able to post your stories on the Web? I'd love the chance to read them sometime.

What did you do for Thanksgiving? Hope it was happy and fun for all of you!

xoxoxo

Rachael Case said...

Those sure are cute cats!

Mina lost her leg in the Autumn of 2000 or 2001, the rest of us were in New Hampshire visiting Bryan and Stacey. Molly, Greg, and Mina were home by themselves. Anyway, Mina got outside late at night and she was shot by a BB Gun. Molly rushed her to the emergency pet clinic and the bullet was removed and a cast placed on her leg, but after several weeks she got gangrene and her leg had to be amputated. She has managed to get around very well since, poor thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh! Poor Mina! What a terrible thing to happen to her, but I'm happy to know she is doing well now.

Thanks, Rachael, for letting me know what happened to her.

Rachael Case said...

Hey Greg, are you going to post about your surprise last Thursday night that you were so excited to tell me?

Polliwog said...

you're awesome little dude.