Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally Finished!!!

I have finally finished Eraser Man 11!Instead of writing Eraser Man 12, I'm writing "Football Guys". It is about a family that moves to Wisconsin and they play High School football. They meet a lot of cool people. The kids that move in, move across the street from two kids that go to Shymen High School just like them. They are all going to become friends and play football together. I will be having two other books come out after this one. My second one will be about them in college football. My third book will be about all the kids playing in the NFL.

4 comments:

Rachael Case said...

Good job for finishing Eraser Man 11. I'm sure you worked hard on that. The plot for your next story sounds very interesting. Can't wait to read the final product.
Thanks for showing me your blog this evening. It's very cool. I can't wait to read these stories you keep talking about. Hopefully your mom can figure out how to get those stories that she downloaded up here soon.
Have I written enough comments for your approval? I'm just teasing you. Love ya!

miriam Case said...

Hi Greg,
I hope that you don't mind me reading your blog. I bet your story will be great. How is school this year? Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Isaac's mom Miriam

Eraser Man said...

School is great! I got a great report card. Now Rachael owes me 2 trips out for ice cream!

miriam Case said...

What are you studying in school? I think that your artwork, that your Mother posted, on her blog, is fantastic. I can't wait to read your book.