Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas this y!ear. Especially Porter and Jackson since it's their first Christmas. But for everyone else I hope you get everything you have wished for. Whoever came up with the new way of doing the family Christmas transition I love it. It works great. I can't believe Minnesota got as much snow as they did, especially after seeing what had happened to the Minnesota Vikings roof on their football stadium. Yet again I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoy what you receive, but know that its better to give than to receive.

Merry Christmas,
Greg

2 comments:

Rachael Case said...

That's very sweet Greg! And thanks for including Porter in the extra special wishes. Uncle Dave came up with the new way of doing gifts, I like it too! Merry Christmas to you too! I believe we'll be seeing you on Christmas!

Rachael Case said...

Thanks. Well i shouldn't leave Porter out since it is his first Christmas. See you on Christmas!!