Saturday, December 12, 2009

Books! Buy one for $1!!!

I just finished one of my books with my friend Ryan! The book is called War Zone. I'm going to make a series. But even better I'm typing them. I'm hoping I'll sell some. For $1 each. I'd love you to buy one. Yet I haven't quite made the cover yet. I need to print more to sell them. And I will be reading it to the 4th graders across the hall. The main characters are me, my old friend D.j. (Donal), and Ryan. If you buy one, I hope you enjoy it!!! I guess I now need to finish Eraserman 14. Still I'm taking advice for the series name. Any ideas???

3 comments:

Scrappycook said...

Way to go!! Your cousins Max, Sophie and Calvin would love to buy one when they are ready to ship.

Eraser Man said...

ok.I'll ship it to you.Thanks for the offer.I'll sell you it for $1 total. Nothing more or less.

Eraser Man said...

Sorry I dont have as much time as I thought to ship it to you.